Friday, 18 April 2014

How Davy Boy Discovered The English Thai Bar Guide Phrasebook In Pattaya


I've been coming to Thailand for years now, tell you the truth actually forgotten, but it's been a fair few times I can tell ya. Well, you know how it goes, guy goes to Pattaya meets Thai bar girl and falls in love blah di blah. In my case that never happened, you see I was different, I wasn't just some run of the mill beer bellied monster. I'm a youngish bloke 35 if were being honest here, and well, to cut to the chase that all that "I love you loooong time darling" BS don't cut it as far as I'm concerned! I'm going to Thailand for one reason SEX and that's all! You can keep the love and romance for that poncy Mills & Boon crew!

  So here I am sitting in Pattaya at a bar watching the girls on the stage shake their asses around trying to pick out a girl for the night when this hottie comes and dumps her cute ass in a seat next to me. I try the usuall greetings and get blank looks of incomprehension. Jeez, things aint going to well, now I know what you guys are thinking, you aint after the poor girl for her mind are you? Come on be truthful now. Yes, you're correct its what's in her pants I'm after - but she's pretty and I was intending to spend a couple of days with her so I don't wanna be doing crazy mimes all day and night right! Just then I heard roars of laughter coming from the other side of the bar. I looked over and saw an old geezer in his seventies or something with a crowd of giggling bar girls sat on his lap. I'm tellin ya now guys that guy had a smile from cheek to cheek and a bulge the size of Everest in his pants.

  Being a bit curious I decided to head on over to see what all the fuss was about. Cut a long story short I got down and we got chatting. It was then he pulled out this small blue book. He told me he'd bought it a while back and never left home without it. This little book was his key to success with the Thai girls.

The English Thai Bar Guide Phrasebook has sections on chatting up girls, romance, sex, and lots more. I asked him how much it cost because I really wanted a copy for myself. He just smiled and passed me the book saying he'll pick up another in the morning. Well, I took my Thai girl home that night and with the guidance of this book I got her to perform some wicked acts lol.

  And that's how I discovered the English Thai Bar Guide for myself. I later put this little gem to work in other naughtier ways which I'll reveal to you guys next time!




No comments:

Post a Comment